Monday, October 25, 2021

Top 3 things about Room 2's students

Welcome to term 4 my wonderful readers!

Wow, I cannot believe that it has been a whole week of online learning already. I know that this is not quite what we hoped term 4 would be like, but I know that we can do this. 

I thought that we should start this term with one of the most fantastic pieces of work that we have done so far. This is our most popular writing activity to date, and I can see why. It is oh so exciting to find out more about our friends! 

I cannot express how proud I am of your hard work over the past few months, and as hard as distance learning can be, I have planned a whole lot of new activities for us to have fun together. I've got a whole lot that I want to publish on our blog (with your help of course!), and I am so looking forward to a whole new term of learning.

As always, I am sending lots of love and Aroha your way, and I absolutely cannot wait to hear back from you! 💛

2 comments:

  1. Hey it is Hajira and looks like your class has been busy keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is nice to see everyone's favourite hobby I like that honestly that was so awesome! keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete