Sunday, November 28, 2021

Room 2's boggle work - Both from school and from home!

 Kia ora my wonderful readers! With the return to school, I have to admit that I haven't been really good at updating our class blog regularly... I will make my mea culpa this week (it means that I am admitting having done something wrong. It's like saying "I did it. I am guilty!" Oops...)  and will post more updates than I usually would. Stay tuned!

Most of Room 2 has come back to school recently, and it has been oh so lovely to go back to face-to-face teaching! Even with the new rules in place to keep us safe, I have to say that heading back to the classroom has been super fun. 

We have been doing a lot of learning (staggered days are no excuse), and today Room 2 decided to share the fantastic work they have been doing with making words out of our scrambled boggle boards.

To make sure both the students studying at school and those studying from home had the opportunity to contribute and share their learning, we have been getting more and more familiar with using Jamboard. I then downloaded our finished product as an image, which I have added to this Google Slide document for everyone to enjoy looking at.

Check out our fantastic boggle work from the past few weeks:


Let me know what you think of the mahi that Room 2's students have been working on and sharing! Can you find some extra words yourself? We would love to know!

As always, I am sending lots of love and Aroha your way, and I absolutely cannot wait to hear back from you! 🧡🧡🧡

No comments:

Post a Comment