Friday, October 29, 2021

Friendship & the Rainbow Fish

Kia ora my wonderful readers!

We have spent two fantastic weeks working on our T-shaped literacy unit about friendship/ whakahoahoa (click on the link and check it out too!). And let me tell you about all the great mahi that the students in Room 2 have been doing.

We have been learning how to use a new tool this term, and it looks like we are starting to be pros at using jamboards already. But don't mind me, check it out for yourself (no teacher editing here, yay!):



If you are not familiar with the story of the Rainbow Fish, our classmate Zara has even recorded herself reading it to us. Well done Zara for doing so many create activities and for remembering to share them with us, what a fantastic work! πŸŒŸ


As always, I am sending lots of love and Aroha your way, and I absolutely cannot wait to hear back from you! πŸ’š

5 comments:

  1. Kia ora Rm 2
    I love the work that you have been doing around Whakahoahoa I have learnt new learnings just from reading your posts! πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
    Rayan and Zaras post made me think about the times my big sister would read with me too.
    The difference was then, we only had books to read and not reading from books via a device .
    Excellent reading about the Rainbow 🌈 fish too . The way you read the story Zara kept me really interested in wanting to know how the story ended.
    Is psi to magi πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸŒˆπŸŒˆπŸŒˆπŸŒˆπŸŒˆπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ rm 2!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi rm 2,
    I love the story of the rainbow fish.
    You're amazing blog post reminded me of when I watched the story of the rainbow fish.
    And I also like the amazing Ideas that you used.
    Ka pai.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you Zara for reading the Rainbow Fish story, you were making sure that you were very clear with each word. Ka Rawe.
    I also liked how you had created a Jam Board. When we get back to school, maybe one of you could teach me how to make one too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Rm 2,
    I really liked listening to the story of the rainbow fish.
    I agree with Tahseen idea Cause if you are not friendly you will not have any friend to play with.keep up the good work.
    Bye!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Room 2
    Hope you are having a wonderful day
    I really the idea's you have
    Keep up the good work
    Hibban

    ReplyDelete