Sunday, October 31, 2021

Learn about the magic behind butterflies...

Kia ora my wonderful readers! I cannot believe that we have reached week 3 of term 4 already - it has been such a long time since we have been able to see each other face to face.  Still, I am more and more amazed every day at how well you have all been handling this extended period of home learning. I can honestly say that learning has been happening online for Room 2, we have created a lot of projects and have been doing a lot of sharing as well..

For the next two weeks, we will be working on developing our critical thinking skills through our T-shaped literacy unit about butterflies (click on the link and check it out too!). Let me tell you about what I planned for us: we will learn about the life cycle of butterflies, what makes them so special, and we will even have some opportunities to do some art together.

Look at these cool displays that we can use to showcase and share our learning:

What do you think of our three displays? Which one do you like best? If you would like to see your own work on these displays, it is easy as: simply fill in this form to let us know what you have learned about butterflies.

As always, I am sending lots of love and Aroha your way, and I absolutely cannot wait to hear back from you! 🤎🤎🤎

6 comments:

  1. Heyo Room 2,


    Wow!,
    this work is the most amazing work I've ever seen!
    it made me super happy when I saw your guys work
    keep up the great work, and don't forget to do some
    schoolwork each day!

    Calvary

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Room 2,
    What great writing. I have learnt a lot about butterflies. Looking forward to read more of your amazing writings.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Room 2,
    Thanks for sharing your work. I never knew that moths have softer wings than butterflies.

    Keep up the good work.


    Raeed.

    ReplyDelete
  6. wow!
    I love how you guys were so creative.
    Amazing work.
    Keep up the good work.Bye!

    ReplyDelete