Wednesday, September 29, 2021

Our (digital) gratefulness circle

Ata mārie my wonderful readers!

I feel like I have failed you this week. It has been exactly 15 days since I last updated our blog. I had so many ideas, but alas, time got the best of me this time. To make up for it, I thought I would post something super special to my heart today.

If you have ever visited Room 2 on a Friday afternoon, you would know that we have our own little tradition going on. To celebrate the end of an entire week of being at school, we usually sit in a circle and practice expressing what we are grateful for. This term has been a whole lot different, and unfortunately, we haven't had many opportunities to do so.

As this is something that have been deeply missed (and also to celebrate Mental Health Week!), I thought that we should bring this back to celebrate the end of our distance learning program.

But that is enough talking for now. For now, I would like to introduce you to our digital gratefulness circle displays (yes, displays. As in, more than one):

Mental health awareness holds a very special place in my heart, and I could not bear to miss out on our gratefulness circle for an entire term. 

If you also want to add your own gratefulness reflections to our class blog, I can only encourage you to fill in this form and our display will update itself within a few minutes. The best part is, you do not have to be a Room 2 whānau member to add to our wonderful displays. Give it a go, we would love for you to join us in our little Friday tradition. Of course, if you prefer to email me your work I would be  more than thrilled to add it here for you!

As always, I am sending lots of love and Aroha your way, and I absolutely cannot wait to hear back from you! 💚

2 comments:

  1. Kia ora Room 2. It's awesome that you have so many things to be grateful for. I'm grateful that I live by the beach and can go for nice walks every day. Don't forget that if you're sharing online be Cybersmart and only use your first names.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello room 2!
    it's so nice to see that you guys are working from home,
    I really like how you guys did so, so, SO much schoolwork!
    keep up the great work you guys and do much work as can!

    ReplyDelete